The Internet is overloaded now with information about studying and education in Germany. Among this huge number of information, you need quickly to find the most important and necessary information that suits to your needs and helps you quickly to start the academic studies in one of the universities in Germany. Therefore, I suggest that you should concentrate yourself on the following most important things:
- First, you need to know either German, or English or French. It exists also in German universities some academic programms in Polish and Danish.
- Secondly, you need to be at least a little familiar with the German education system in order to choose the right type of university and the right academic programm you are interested in. It is very important not to miscalculate the choice of an academic programm and an educational institution in Germany, as it will be very difficult for you to find a job in Germany in an unpopular specialisation.
- Thirdly, after you decide on a university and choose a specialty, you will need to study well all the information for applicants available on the website of your German university, because if you miss something and fill out a necessary form incorrectly, or forget about some documents this may lead to the refusal of the German university to accept you.
- Fourthly, you will have to prepare all the necessary documents that your educational institution will require from you and send them to Germany. When your educational institution sends you a confirmation that you are accepted to study, then with this confirmation you will have to go to the German embassy and open a student visa. With a tourist visa, you will not be able to go to study in Germany, as a German university simply will not allow you to study. But this rule doesn't concern students that come from European Union. The students from the European Union don't need a student visa to study in Germany.
- Fifthly, in order to obtain a student visa for you, in addition to confirmation from the university of enrollment to study, the German embassy will also require you to confirm that you have 8,400 euros to study in Germany. You must have this amount in an account in a German bank that is called. dt. Sperrkonto to confirm your funding for studying in Germany.
If you go through all the steps above, then the German student visa will be in your pocket and you will study at a German university.